Napoli is a hand-made, wood-fired brick static oven, respectably made to uphold the purest of Italian tradition. Using high-quality, raw materials, it’s easy to see why it is the best oven for every pizzeria.
This handcrafted, commercial oven was designed and manufactured using “cotto” firebricks produced by Alfa Forni in its Anagni kiln, near Rome, Italy.
- Hand-made bricks construct the Dome and external hood.
- External coating is customisable on demand.
- Reinforced iron supporting stand, fully removable supporting stand.
- Oven floor made of Alfa’s “cotto” firebricks.
- Crown in Alfa’s firebricks.
- Cast-iron arch designed by Alfa.
- 2 cm (0,8 in) thick lava stone landing.
The ready-to-use oven, Napoli comes in a wide range of customisable mosaic patterns.