Ciao is available in two colours: grey and yellow, with or without base.
The Ciao is perfect for cooking bread, pizzas, roasts, mixed grills (vegetables, fish, meat), earthenware vessel cooked dishes, cakes etc. in a healthful, traditional manner, that only a wood fire can offer.
- For high temperature resistance, the Ciao has been specially designed using stainless steel & powder coated parts, contributing to the innovative design.
- With a stainless steel roof the oven can reach high temperatures in a few minutes, with minimum wood consumption.
- To even further the heat development and effectiveness, the cooking floor is made of interchangeable hollow refractory tiles, 3cm thick. This stores and transmits heat to the food being cooked.
- The oven is isolated with ceramic fiber insulation, making it possible to keep the heat inside the cooking chamber.
- As with all Alfa ovens, the Ciao is fitted with a pyrometer , for easy combustion chamber temperature viewing and control.
- For easy flame/ temperature control, the door is equipped with a comfortable wooden handle to grip, permitting you to adjust the draft with comfort and hassle-free.
- The Ciao is fitted with two slots just below the mouth of the oven, to store the door, so it’s always in arms reach.
- Comfort and style is our main priority, which is why the Ciao arrives home ready to be used. All you need to do is attach the flue and assemble the legs & wheels.
|Oven floor area||0.28 m2
|Oven floor dim.||70 x 40 cm
27.5 x 15.7 in
|Heating time (min)||15|
|Bread capacity||2 kg
|Max oven temperature||500°C
|Average fuel consumption||2.5 kg/h
|Used material||iron sheet. stainless steel. ceramic fiber|
|Type of refractory||Alumina silicate bricks|
|Recommended fuel||Max 1.9 In diam. logs. trimmings|
|Rated charge||15.2 Lbs/h|
|Minimum flue draught||10 Pa|
|Flue smokes mass flow||57.7 g/s|
|CO emission at 13% O2||0.31% 3843 mg/Nm3|