4 Pizze is available in two colours: copper and red (with base) and copper and grey without base.
The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature. Ceramic fibre insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and cuts down wood consumption to a minimum. It is fitted with extremely useful stainless steel lateral shelves to place oven trays, ingredients, oven dishes and necessary cooking accessories. With the built-in peel holder, necessary utensils for wood-fired cooking are always within hand’s reach.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles, each 3 cm thick, designed to store heat and convey it to food for cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless steel dome studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- The oven is fitted with a pyrometer. Hence, the cooking chamber’s mean temperature can be seen at a glance.
- The large door has a double ergonomic wooden handle for a firm grip. The oven draught can be regulated by moving the door.
- The built-in rear castors allow to move the wood-fired oven to easily and quickly place it wherever you wish.
- It comes with a convenient peel holder to store the tools required for cooking on a wood fire.
- The size of the functional side shelves, which enhance the 4 Pizze with Stand oven’s design, is conceived to conveniently accommodate the necessary preparation and cooking tools.
- When the 4 Pizze with stand oven is delivered to your home, merely insert the flue and assemble the side shelves with a few screws to enjoy the cooking experience.
- Download Full Set Data Sheet
- Download Top Data Sheet
- Download User Manual